F. (250) 248-3550
Phone Jill firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.jilltuggle.com
173 West Island Hwy
let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around Parksville/Qualicum
Your luxurious 2026sf like new home is on an impeccably manicured lot, merely .5 block from the ocean. You'll be welcomed by a stunning entrance and water feature into gleaming Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors throughout this spectacular residence. The open concept of great room, dining area, gourmet chef's kitchen and eating nook are all graced with class, featuring stainless steel appliances, including gas ...
A SPECTACULAR Ocean View awaits you from your private balcony. Imagine enjoying world famous whale watching and cruise ship viewing from your own Penthouse in Campbell River. All this and a spacious 2 bedroom. and 2 bathroom apartment with 9 foot ceilings. You can even enjoy these views while preparing dinner and snacks for your guests from your kitchen. There is secure underground parking for your car and a ...
SOLD!!! She said, "Quick, Honey...a Maple Glen home is available now!...It's purrfect - 2 extra bedrooms for our guests and our master has that huge walk-in closet, plus a great 4pce ensuite we've been looking for! Oh my gosh - the kitchen is so bright and will be sunny for our breakfasts and opens to a covered patio where we will enjoy our morning coffee and it's ideal for our weekend bbq's with friends! Wow...
Discover the beauty of Mountainview Estates located in the sought after area of Morningstar. Mountainview Estates, developed and built by Windward Construction, is a charming, friendly and relaxed community on the south-central coast of eastern Vancouver Island. Located within walking distance of Morningstar Golf Course, amazing beaches, schools, shopping, and many trails. This brand new 1562 sqft, 3 bedroom,...
BREATH-TAKING Top Floor Waterfront! Perfect place for a family vacation with 100% ownership & 180 day owner stay. Create family memories and create a little nest-egg while you're absent - this isn't a time share or fractional ownership..just a place to kick back and have fun and enjoy with your kids, their kids and kids' kids! The best of all, a lock-off unit to double up on rental income, 2.1 participation f...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015